The 2021 Impact Report is now available! NHA’s annual Impact Reports feature a letter from our executive director, reports from each department about their impact over the year, and a list of our $1,000+ donors! This year’s report also includes a page about NHA’s equity accomplishments throughout 2021.
A few highlights from this year’s Impact Report:
- Residents collectively saved $16.4 million in rent compared to market-rate housing.
- 85 percent of families who transitioned out of the Annie Ross House family shelter went into permanent housing or another program of their choice.
- Resident Services staff helped prevent 99.95% of evictions.
- The Housing Development team completed construction on 207 new apartment homes.
- NHA won the Strides for Equity award at the Housing Oregon conference.
- NHA raised more than $1.5 million for programs and services.
We are very proud of the work that NHA staff, board, partners, program participants, and donors accomplished in 2021. Thank you for being there with us during these challenging times. If you are interested in supporting NHA’s work through 2022, please click the button below to donate.